Please contact the Local Union office with any additions you may have for the links and resources provided below.
IBEW Membership Resources
- IBEW.org- Site map
- The CIR -The Council on Industrial Relations(CIR) exists to provide a forum for the peaceful resolution of labor disputes in the electrical contracting industry.
- PBF Summary Plan Description 2016
- PBF FAQs
- PBF Rules and Regs
- ART 11 of Constitution (Effective Sept. 2012)
- Beneficiary Forms & Instructions
- Pension Calculations, Applications & Instructions
- 2017 1099 R for IBEW PBF
- Sav-Rx for our members in construction.
- Union Plus Benefits, consumer discounts, & education resources for labor union members, retirees.
- The Union Plus Credit Card
- UAW Buyers Guide
IBEW Partners & Programs
- Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership
- Union Sportsman's Alliance
- Helmets to Hardhats: Putting military skills to work.
Labor & Union Sites
- Missouri Department of Labor
- NLRB Region 14 (St. Louis)
- Coalition of Labor Union Women - The new online frontline for working women
- Electrical Workers Minority Caucus
- ERTS - Electronic Reciprocal Transfer System
- LINECO - Line Construction Benefit Fund
- NACTEL - National Coalition for Telecommunications Education and Learning
- NREA - National Real Estate Advisors
- NEBF - National Electrical Benefit Fund
- NECA - National Electrical Contractors Association
- electrical training ALLIANCE
- NLMCC - National Labor-Management Cooperation Committee
- Solidarity Center - "the Solidarity Center promotes worker rights worldwide, advances women's equality, helps give workers a voice in the global economy, and fights to eliminate child labor."
- AFL-CIO-HIT - The AFL-CIO Housing Investment Trust
- Transportation Trades Department, AFL-CIO
- Union Label
- Unions for Jobs and the Environment
- Working Systems
- Local Connections
Career and Educational Opportunities
- National Labor College - Union Education for Your Future
- IBEW Founders' Scholarship
- A Letter To All Local Unions about the Founders' Scholarship Fund...
- Excelsior College
- Construction Apprenticeship
- Missouri Valley Line Constructors
- Union Plus Scholarships
Government, Economic, & Legal Information
It's the Law!
- Age Discrimination Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Constitution of the United States
- U.S. Archives Historical American Documents
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Labor-Management Reporting Disclosure Act
- National Labor Relations Act
- Canadian Legal Resources
- NLRB vs. Town & Country Electric
- State Statutes on the Net
- U.S. Federal Code by Subject Matter
- State of Missouri
- Missouri City and County site index (find your local City or County website)
- Missouri Secretary of State
- Economic Policy Institute
- Federal Mediation Board & Conciliation Services
- National Labor Relations Board
- National Mediation Boar
- Thomas Legislative
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. Senate
- U.S. Security & Exchange Commission
- Wage Determinations Issued Under the Davis-Bacon and Related Acts
- White House
- Affordable Care Act
- List sites related to employee benefits
- National Coalition on Health Care
- Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation
- Railroad Retirement Board
- Social Security Administration
St Louis IBEW
- Written by Jeremy Pour
- Category: Members
- Hits: 11289
Login with your member username and password to access contracts and agreements. Only members will have access to contracts and agreements.
This area of the site is designed for our members. If you would like to see additional information added to this section please contact the Local Union office. We look forward to expanding and including information on our site that best serves our members.
If you are interested in membership within our great union please call the union hall during normal business hours.
IBEW Local 1439
The Local 1439 Retiree's Club will be meeting every other month at 10:00am at the Union Hall so please mark your calendars to attend!
Our next meeting will be on
Thursday, February 16, 2017
at the Union Hall
so please mark your calendar!
Any retirees out there who would like to contribute articles from time to time, please contact the Union Hall with your contributions. Either send them by U.S. mail, fax or e-mail, just get them to us!
- Written by Jeremy Pour
- Category: Members
- Hits: 2841
Obituaries are a significant step for families to share the lives of their loved ones. The two ways of accessing or contributing information is by having a login profile or directly calling Local 1439. Ultimately, families have the discretion of publicizing such information.
Agreements are exclusively for Local 1439 members.