TRI STAR ACCOUNT UPDATE
Please see the important information below for updating your Tri-Star online account access information. Tri-Star sent us a notice (linked here) that they are increasing their security protocols for account holders who access their online system.
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING YOUR TRI-STAR ACCOUNT
Do you have an active account with Tri-Star Systems? If so, to continue to protect the security of your information, Tri-Star is upgrading the way you access your account on the internet. New login and password security will be in place by the end of the first quarter this year.
Participant New Online Account Access, Effective April 1
- You will no longer be allowed to use your social security number to login to your account. You will instead use the email address you have on file with Tri-Star.
- You and only you, the participant, can contact Tri-Star customer service to establish or change the email address used for online access and account communications. See “Contact Tri-Star” below.
- Your password must meet a new minimum 8 character secure format. If a password does not meet the new minimum secure format, you will be prompted to establish a new password. Customer service representatives will not be able to view, establish, reset or communicate your password.
If you do not know or need to establish a new secure Tri-Star password, after March 31st:
- On the internet, go to Tri-Star login.
- Click on “I forgot my password or need a new password.” After you respond to the prompts, Tri-Star’s system will generate an email including a time-sensitive link used to reset your password. Follow the directions in that email to reset your password and gain access to your account.
- If you use an email address that does not match what is used by Tri-Star, you do not pass initial or follow up identity verification or an account is not located, you will receive an email notice of a failed login attempt and will be directed to contact Tri-Star customer service.
What Do I Need to Do Now, Before April 1?
First, Login to your Tri-Star account and then:
1. Update your email address to your preferred email address, for accessing your Tri-Star account online and where you want to receive Tri-Star communications (click on “Change Email Address”).
2. Report a new secure password (click on “Change Password”). Passwords must be at least 8 characters in length and must include a combination of at least one upper case and one lower case letter, one number and one special character.
3. View, change or establish banking information to receive claim reimbursement by direct deposit into your bank account (click on “ Direct Deposit”).
4. For additional account security, add a challenge question and response (click on “Add Challenge Question”)
1-800-727-0182, option 1,
7 a.m. – 5 p.m., Central Time
- Written by Doug Mueller
- Category: Benefits
Here is the link to print out the new Ameren DORP Form:
Tri-Star moved to a new office in Chesterfield last week. I've attached a new claim form for the Dental Optical Reimbursement Plan with the new mailing address. Mail that goes to the old address will be forwarded, but I wanted to be sure you had the new form, in case you hand them out to individuals. We are updating our intranet sources for the new forms as well. The majority are using the web, rather than mailing claims, so we expect the impact to be minimal. If you'd like to make mention of the new address in your newsletter, that might be helpful in raising awareness. The address change also applies for any Flexible Spending Account (FSA) claims as well. Any questions, please let me know. Thanks.
- Written by Karen Krshul
- Category: Benefits